Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Liberty Healthcare of North Carolina
(RN) In-Home Nurse Assessor - Mult. Pstns Statewide
Eastern NC, NC 27835 United States
NCNA NA G
Excellent compensation including full benefits for full-time.
Public Health Nurse
Community Health Nurse
Home Health Nurse
Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is seeking In-Home Nurse Assessors.
This position supports Liberty's initiative to advance a statewide program in North Carolina that will administer in-home nursing assessments to individuals for the purpose of determining "needs-based" eligibility.
This position will have overall responsibility for conducting in-home assessments of individuals’ eligibility for Medicaid Personal Care Services and will report to a Regional Assessment Manager.
This is a field-based position. Significant time will be spent traveling within the Nurse Assessor's immediate region. A wireless-capable tablet will be provided to record assessments. Reliable transportation and ability to initially pay travel costs required. Travel mileage is reimbursed.
**Full and part-time opportunities available statewide.
**Family-friendly, Monday – Friday daytime hours.
**Recent graduates welcome to apply!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts new independent assessments, annual reassessments, change of status assessments, and change of provider assessments in both recipient homes and adult care home settings to determine the recipient’s need for personal assistance in activities of daily living (ADLs);
• Evaluates the recipient’s home environment for health and safety issues;
• Participates in mediations and appeal hearings via telephone as needed;
• Accurately processes health data, including diagnoses, medications and dosages, and electronically submits completed assessments in a timely manner;
• Participates in Independent Assessment Project training at least four times per year;
• Completes annual/biannual web-based training, CPR certification and health screening as required by Liberty;
• Proactively anticipates and prevents problems that could result in customer dissatisfaction or failure to deliver contracted services;
• Responsible to recognize risk and implement plans to control and avoid such risk;
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core of our belief system. Liberty is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Visit this link for a detailed overview of the benefits package offered to full-time employees of Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina:
Education, training, experience:
• Bachelor’s or diploma degree in Nursing;
• A North Carolina license as a Registered Nurse and experience in the assessment and treatment of disabled individuals;
• Basic computer skills to log assessment information on the IA Website on-line, make and retrieve information about appointments and other relevant computer based operations;
• North Carolina driver’s license;
• Must have reliable personal transportation;
• Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong orientation to customer service;
• Must be able to manage ambiguity and work in fast paced environment;
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is a leading provider of advanced treatment delivery systems for the public and private sectors in community and facility settings. Certified by The Joint Commission for our healthcare staffing program, our organization has achieved its leadership position by an unwavering commitment to our mission of providing healthcare management solutions of the highest quality that are customer-focused, cost-effective, gainful, and outcomes oriented. We’re looking for people who embrace our mission and core values, take pride in their profession, have a passion for excellence, and a drive for results. If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity, where you can make a real difference, we’re looking for you!
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration for an In-Home Nurse Assessor opportunity, apply online today!
For additional details, please call us at (800) 331-7122.
Terms & Conditions